iSneaker.eu is operated and owned by iSneaker kft., Budapest, Hungary.
In the following the terms and conditions are stated under which you use the iSneaker.eu store.
Orders & availability
iSneaker (in the following: iSneaker.eu) only accepts orders made through the website’s order system. Although iSneaker.eu will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the goods displayed on the website are available, but we cannot guarantee availability. When the order is received and the ordered goods are available, you will be sent a confirmation email.
Here you can find all Information about possible payment methods:Credit Card Payments - All credit card payments are processed through Paypal. Payment via Paypal - The amount is payed via Paypal to our email address. Payment Procedure: After ordering from the iSneaker Shop homepage you will receive an email from the PayPal homepage to verify your account and to confirm the payment. The shipment will be processed when the amount is transferred to our PayPal account. Your payment and delivery will be confirmed by e-mail!
Shipping & delivery times
All products are shipped and insured via our dedicated courier. iSneaker.eu will process every order within 3 - 4 business days upon receipt of your payment. Shipping times depend on the country of destination. iSneaker.eu cannot guarantee specific delivery times.
Prices are in EUR (Euro) and VAT (27%) inclusive. Prices are subject to change at any time without notice. If you're outside of Hungary the prices of our products do not incl. duties, VAT and taxes or custom fees of your country.
iSneaker.eu disclaims any liability for any losses or damages, as far as this is allowed by the laws of Hungary. If other than Hungarian laws are applicable, iSneaker.eu’s liability for negligence shall be limited to the total value of the transaction.
Intellectual property rights
iSneaker.eu is the owner of the designs and content of this website. They are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. No part of this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, distributed, displayed, posted, or transmitted without permission. All trademarks, product names and company names or logos featured on this website are the property of their respective owners.
Returns and exchange
You can return an item within 14 days at your own expense. The item has to be unused and in new condition. Both the returned item AND the packaging has to be unused and new condition. If the package is damaged we will charge a fee of at least 20% of the value of the merchandise or 25 EURO. We will either exchange the returned item(s) and send it to you freight-free or refund your money. iSneaker does not refund shipping costs. If you place an order and refuse the package when it arrives you will not get a full refund for your order. You will be charged with the costs of the shipping fees, and also with an additional penalty fee of 10% of the orders value or at least 25 EURO.
Hungarian law applies to your contract when you purchase with us at iSneaker.eu.
NOTE: It is very important that you provide us with a telephone number that you use during the day, preferably a cellphone number. Please use this Return Forms: International Return Form (PDF)
NOTE: The process of refunds & exchanges can take up to 30 days.
Any returns should be sent to: iSneaker kft./ Care of Raben Trans European Hungary kft. 2310 Szigetszentmiklos, Leshegy u.30 ProLogis park Sziget DC1
Please direct ALL enquiries regarding returns to: email@example.com. Please state your order number in the header.
All the information you provide to iSneaker.eu including your email address, delivery address and credit card details are strictly private and confidential. Credit card transactions are processed via Paypal. In the unfortunate event that your information has been leaked or misused, iSneaker.eu cannot be held liable for any losses incurred to you. The prices of our products do not incl. duties and taxes of your country.
AGREEMENT ON ENTRUSTING PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
SUBJECT OF THE AGREEMENT
The Parties have entered into a service agreement under the conditions set out in the Terms; in connection with performance of the agreement, the Service Provider ("Administrator") entrusted Pixers LTD ("Processor”) with personal data processing.
- The Service Provider shall be the personal data administrator in the scope in which it uses the following functionalities / services:
- of the Users whose personal data is processed in connection with the Services / Agreement. Based on the Agreement on entrusting, the Administrator entrusts the Processor with data such as: first and last name, address, phone number, email address ("Personal Data”) for processing.
- The Processor shall process Personal Data for the purpose of providing the services defined in the Terms as well as in the scope and time essential for the completion of this goal.
- Personal Data processing shall be subject to the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No. 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) ("Regulation”). The Processor shall be obliged to process personal data in accordance with the Regulation, other applicable laws and the Agreement.
- The Processor hereby represents that it has the available infrastructure, experience, knowledge and qualified personnel in the scope allowing the adequate performance of the Agreement on entrusting, in accordance with applicable regulations.
- The Processor shall be obliged to:
- apply any and all technical and organizational measures securing the Personal Data in accordance with the Terms laid down in Article 32 of the Regulation;
- assist the Administrator in performing their duties laid down in Articles 32-36 of the Regulation;
- process the Personal Data at the Administrator's request, unless such obligation results from applicable domestic or community law; in such case, before processing, the Processor shall notify the Administrator of such duty insofar as such notification is not prohibited due to significant public interest;
- assist the Administrator with adequate technical and organizational measures in performing the obligation to respond to requests of the person whose data is concerned in the scope of such person exercising their rights defined in chapter III of the Regulation;
- ensure that the persons authorized to process Personal Data oblige to maintain confidentiality, unless these are persons obliged to maintain confidentiality in accordance with applicable laws;
- in the event of ascertaining a violation of Personal Data protection, to immediately notify the Administrator of such violation,
- after the termination of the Agreement, subject to the Administrator's decision, to remove or return Personal Data and to remove any and all its copies, unless stipulated otherwise by universally applicable regulations of law and submit a representation to the Administrator confirming the execution of the aforesaid duty, at each demand of the Administrator.
- The Processor shall be authorized to further entrust Personal Data processing to secondary processing entities. The Processor assures that it shall use the services of only such secondary processing entities which ensure sufficient guarantees of implementing technical and organizational measures that the processing meets the requirements of the Regulation and protects the rights of the persons whose data is concerned. The Processor shall ensure that the secondary processing entities are subject to obligations at least equivalent to those imposed on the Processor under this Agreement on entrusting.
- The Processor shall provide the Administrator with information essential for the performance of the latter's duties related to entrusting of Personal Data processing. The Processor shall enable the Administrator to carry out audits, including inspections, in the scope related to entrusting of Personal Data processing and shall ensure cooperation in this regard.
- The Processor shall be authorized to appoint its agents, including secondary processing entities, for processing of Personal Data on the Administrator's behalf, inclusive of giving instructions concerning Personal Data processing to such entities on the Administrator's behalf.
- Processor shall not transfer Personal Data to third parties (i.e. outside the territory of the EEA) unless it obtains a separate, prior consent of the Administrator; no such consent shall be valid unless given in writing.
We only sell 100% authentic shoes.
Right to alter terms and conditions
Sneaker.eu reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without notice.
This agreement will be governed by the laws of Hungary and by using the website you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hungary.