OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
WHO CONTROLS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
This Website is operated by iSneaker Kft. whose registered address is Czobor Utca 44/A 1147 Budapest.
WHAT TYPES OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM USERS OF OUR SERVICES?
The types of information that we collect fall under two general categories: personally identifiable information (PII) and non-personally identifiable information (non-PII). PII consists of any information which can be used to specifically identify you as an individual, whereas non-PII consists of aggregate information or any information that does not reveal your identity. The following sections describe how your PII and non-PII are collected by us, and how we use such information. The above information may be associated with you, if you choose to give us personal data about yourself as described in the Terms of Service and if we are required to disclose our server logs as a result of legal action, some third parties such as your Internet provider could match our anonymous technical information with you, using information beyond what is found on our servers.
WHAT TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE YOURSELF
We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us including:
- Telephone Number
- Payment methods
- Your order history and shopping preferences
- Details of your interactions with our customer service team, for example if you contact us about your delivery, to change your details or to give us feedback, including details of any comments or conversations via telephone, email, live chat and social platforms
- Your marketing preferences
- Your product and service reviews
- Your identifier on social channels when you contact us via those platforms
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
We collect certain information from you automatically when you use our website including:
- Operating system and version
- Your web browser, version and device
- We may also collect information about you using cookies. For more information on our Cookies Policy
WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
We collect personal information from you when you create an account, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or enter any other information on our site. Additionally, any time you access our Services, our servers automatically gather information from your browser or device. This information includes your IP addresses and browser type (if you are using a browser), device ID, location (if you have enabled this feature), Internet service provider (ISP) or wireless service provider, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In connection with the use of the Store, the Administrator collects your personal data:
a) with Your previously expressed consent (art. 6 para. 1 letter a GDPR) – Your personal data will be processed for marketing purposes in this scope (except for processing data for direct marketing on the basis of art. 6 para. letter f GDPR).
b) in order to perform an agreement whose party is the person whom the data concern or in order to take action following a demand of the person whom the data concern before concluding an agreement (art. 6 para. 1 letter b GDPR) in the scope of agreements on rendering services electronically, in particular: Customer’s Account (including in particular enabling to use functionalities such as submitting orders, making payments, managing one’s account, solving technical problems, handling orders directed to the Shop’s personnel), a Newsletter, an Order Form, and in the scope of sales agreements.
c) when it is necessary for fulfilling a legal obligation incumbent on the administrator (art. 6 para. 1 letter c GDRP) including obligations resulting from tax and accounting regulations and Act on Rendering Electronic Services.
d) when it is necessary for purposes resulting from legally legitimate interests implemented by the administrator or by a third party (art. 6 para. 1 letter f GDPR).
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via SSL Technology.
SHARING YOUR DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary for the performance of the contract. In the case of providing consent for personal data processing, the personal data will be processed until the withdrawal of such consent. The personal data processing period may be prolonged for any periods prescribed by law for addressing claims. After such periods, personal data will be processed in the scope and for the period prescribed by the legal provisions.
PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
Every person whose personal data is processed by us has the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or the restriction of processing regarding the data subject or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability from us. Where the processing is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
YOUR RIGHTS RELATING TO YOUR DATA
It’s important to us that when it comes to your data that you understand and can control how we use your personal information. You have and may exercise the following rights in relation to how we use your data.
- The right to know how your data is used by us - as set out in this privacy statement.
- The right to access your data. You have the right to request of a copy of the data we hold about you. You can do so by emailing us at email@example.com We will respond to a request to access your data within 28 days.
- The right for the data that we hold about you to be accurate and up to date – and the right to rectify any information we hold about you that is incorrect. You can update your personal information via your online account or by contacting our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In some circumstances you can ask us to erase, block or restrict the personal information we hold about you or object to ways in which we are using your personal information. Further, where we are using your personal information on the basis of your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time. Where we use your personal information based on our legitimate interest, you have the right to object at any time. For help and more information, please contact email@example.com
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS OR CORRECT YOUR INFORMATION
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by logging into your account with the username and password you created when you registered with us.
You can also correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please contact us.
Czobor Utca 44/A
also feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
We may modify or update this statement from time to time to ensure compliance with new data protection legislation and where necessary to reflect changes in policy or customer feedback. Where there are important changes to this policy we will notify you via a notice on our website. We recommend that you review this statement regularly to learn more about how we are using your information.
This privacy statement was last revised on July 01, 2018.